Looking for emotion from...

Emotionally unavailable women. Not the "oh i have a man, so i can't be interested in you" but the "I'm single, and i may be interested in you, but.... i got other shit i need to be doing right now" type. in an ass backwards, painful kinda way... i like that.

I don't know. I say i want a relationship, but that's bullshit, only because i don't know what the hell i'm doing with myself. I aint draggin no one in MY shit. like i aint messed up in the head, but i aint NO WHERE near where i want to be. So i guess the emotionally unavail but interested in you (and that could just be being around one another) seems to work. It's spurts of emotional attachment without the obligation ? And i'm the needy affectionate one. oh well. These kinds of relationships are fun.. but long term i can see them growing tedious. BUTTTTTTTTTTTT

for now? *shrug*


f it.

real post comin later.

1 comment:

Lola Gets said...

It was great meeting you this past Saturday. Ill have to throw a party and invite you...Ive got lots of single friends in their twenties.

L

Post a Comment