So it's 2:20. And i'm awake. And i hurt. I dont know what the fuck you were doing... but i'm sure that if/when i find out... it'll all make sense in that "damnit randy why are you doing it" kinda way. please dont tell me you were preppin for miami... i can't hear that, after me and gary gassin you up for that trip. Tell me you were making fun of sterling, and just being that uncoordinated just caught up with you. That's the story, and i'm sticking to it. (ps- they're gonna retire your 00 jersey... yea you're stuck with it now)
On a real basic level... I was blessed with a little sister... and then i got your dumb ass. And even when you and mike were goin thru with it, you knew that if you ever needed anything... i had your back. Hell i let you drive lexy! I tried to teach you the finer things in life (LIKE HOW TO TALK TO OLDER WOMEN) and in turn you drove me nuts. Headache after headache... wondering if it would ever make sense to you... but you know what... it was great. The older you got (ps- i aint forgot you dodged me for your 21st birthday, bitch) the more i saw you figuring out what you wanted to do... and that made me happy. I don't get it man... you were gettin there. i hadn't had to smack the shit outta you in a WHILE. we were just at the bar last friday... and you were throwin up all on the lexus! like, i just dont get it man. cap and gown, tryna get that party promotion thing goin, had you a nice lil thang on the side... mannnn you were set to do great things, waaayyy past where i was at your age. As much as i'd never tell you (because you'd let up) I was proud of your ass. not proud of the manatees you would slay so much, but you were learning. I saw that when we were at velvet last week. I remember when you got that weak ass system in your car... and didn't have the mind to ask me nor darin for any help. what a waste of money. you've come a long way.
What i'm tryna say in my own backwards way...
I appreciate havin you around, my dude.. and even tho you messed up my favorite shoes, had sex in my house, ate all the oatmeal cookies, took alaina and ronda away from me, never made a pass on the cousin, and all that other shit that i usta cuss you out for.....
You were family. Don't forget that.
r.i.p. normal guy... lmao.
OH WAIT... AND WE ALMOST HAD TO BEAT SOMEONE'S ASS.
this is why you can't let a bunch of people from the D be in one spot.
of course... Audia told the story about how we met. :-\ lmao. yea now everyone knows. lol.
For the Normal Guy.
Woods | 2:18 AM | | 1 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woods, I can't tell if you're pleased with this man's transformation or pissed off by it. Lol. I have one little brother who's a skating boarding ass weed head. and hey as long as he doesn't get brainwashed by HU bs i'm proud. in the end it should just be about that man learning what he can from u and still preserving the cool shit he already did on his own. count it as a win and tell him he dies if ever has sex in the crib again. lol.
Post a Comment