Twitter Progression. I’m not going to blog today, but I’ll just copy my tweets about a topic that’s close to me. Close to me because one I’m from Michigan, but two, because I’m BIG on societal changes… especially with black youth. Dateline ran a 60 minute showing of the state of Detroit… so… 140 characters…
Oh dateline Detroit. It's funny when people see why i dont go home. lol.
I'm conflicted. I want to save the world. But i dont want to be in michigan. my home. How do i save others before i save my own? c'mon woods
And it kills me that all the photos of the poor little kids that need to be saved are black. Sheesh.
Like.. If i go back to michigan.. I feel like i'd be regressing. I can't save the world by myself. And i dont wanna get pulled back with tht
Like i really think that if you're from mi and you're watching this... It HAS to tear you apart. Cause none of us are there.
At this point it goes from being hurt to being mad…
aww kiss my black ass! White woman comes in and saves negroes cause their sorry ass community aint doin shit. Lord.
Watching this... It's frustrating. It's crazy as much as i try not to live in a bubble.... There's so much i cant do. And im trying.
325 mil in deficit... And im sitting in dc.
People ask me why i didn't go to mich state. I liked the school. But i knew that if i woulda went i woulda stayed in mi, and i couldnt do it
this show is makin me mad now. Because people who have never been to the d are getting a false perception. Shit is bad, but people are tryin
One thing i do love about black folks... Apparently, all we do is go to church and pray on it. Put it in god's hands, and im going home.
(so now the show ends, but Michiganders are talking.)
I'm heated right now. This is the same kinda selfish bubble me me me shit that kills me. DO YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU DONT KNO ANYONE STRUGGLIN THAT YOU AND YOURS AINT 3 SECONDS AWAY FROM IT? and even if you weren't... ARE YOU THAT SELFISH? you dont care about others?like that shit magically stops because you live in southfield, or you live in west bloomfield. Or you went to college. MISS ME WITH THAT.I'm ranting. BUT. all this shit dont mean a thing if the people who have the tools decide to come back and fix it. A lot of keyboard courage dont mean shit when we're blessed to get the tools to fix our home and we decide to build someone else's while our people struggle. This kind of selfishness and stupidity is what kills us. Not Detroit. All of us. *points to skin* It's all relative. you may be "smarter" than the other, or have more tools to get what YOU need. but after u take care of self, you haven't done SHIT with the tools. a fuckin waste..I'd rather be around a bunch of people who don't have the tools and are hungry, than to be around a bunch of complacent mf'as who "got it". SO THE FUCK WHAT YOU HAVE A DEGREE. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH IT. what is your purpose? WHY ARE YOU HERE. Apparently we've developed a culture of a bunch of sorry mf'as. And they have kids and teach them the same sorry mf'a shit. it perpetuates. I've dealt with DPS. It's some bullshit.I'm trying. I dont want to be in detroit.. but DAMN. you ever wonder why none of us want to be home? I'm sorry to be the bearer of real shit, BUT THINGS ARE FUCKED UP. The "educated folks" Think they're too damn good to help the "uneducated". Which defeats the whole purpose of "education" in the first place. Mf'a YO GRANDMA MAY NOT BE "educated" BUT DAMN IF SHE AINT A GREAT PERSON.. BUT YOU GON TURN YOUR BACK ON SOMEONE IN THE SAME SHIT THAT MA WAS IN? REALLY?cause u got a degree? how quickly mf'as forget where they come from when they get something (OR THINK THEY HAVE SOMETHING)... a lot of us only had 1 parent start/finsh college.
simple ass shit. how the FUCK do you think people r gonna get better? WE ARENT IN IT BY OURSELVES. ITS NOT A ME ME ME THING. ITS A COMMUNITY
I’ll explain it later.
Twitrant.
Woods | 10:11 PM | | 0 comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment